Our research services
Many companies request our services to overcome immediate product issues. We can also help clients to improve their material knowledge and fill any gaps through a bespoke program of pay-as-you-go research activities. This can take many forms as we draw upon the skills and expertise within core nC² staff and other specialist University of Southampton researchers.
- Literature review to determine current best practice
- Research audit to determine current in-house knowledge gap
- Article writing for conferences, magazines or peer-reviewed journals
- Conference presentations
- Grant funded industrial laboratory testing
- Collaborative introduction to nC²’s other industrial clients
We have the facilities and expertise to collaborate with you to further your long term research strategies.
We are very familiar with grant application processes, such as with Innovate UK, and have worked on several winning bids. We offer support throughout the process from application writing to project management with the coordination of research tasks to meet milestones and deadlines.
Our specialists at nC² have the knowledge and access to the vast breadth and depth of information contained in the University of Southampton’s Hartley Library. Through these investigations, we have enabled clients to get access to state-of-the-art knowledge to improve their industrial practices and material choices.